Thursday, May 1, 2014

Celebrate

Tonight we decided to celebrate the good news of Jon's new job.  The plan was that while Jon was at flag football with Matthias I would go grab pizza from one of Jon's favorite places.  It is in about a 15-20 minute drive, so I was going to go pick it up and be back around the same time as he and Matthias.  Charley and Justus were with me, and when I opened the door to the garage to have them load up I noticed that the front passenger tire on the van was completely flat.  We have an air compressor, so I hooked it up, called Jon and told him there would be a delay in the plan.  Jon ended up meeting me at Wal-Mart while the tire was being patched.  He took the kids home and I went to grab the pizza.  We ate a little later than normal, but the pizza was still good, and it was still wonderful to celebrate Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment